Australia – Melbourne Tour Package
Pack your bags for an amazing journey to Melbourne, one of the most loved cities of Australia. This place, which is the capital city of Australia has always made it a point to never leave its visitors disappointed. Complete satisfaction is guaranteed for the holiday lover in you and the amazing prospects that this place has to offer are something that should be experienced. Hence, to give you the best of holidays in Melbourne, here we are with a package that is not just about covering one or two places but all the best locations of this lovely place.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Small Group
|DESTINATION||Australia – Melbourne|
|No of nights||8 Nights / 9 Days|
1) Melbourne city
2) Penguin Parade Tour – Philip Island
3) Guided MCG Tour
4) Great Ocean Road
5) Full Day Big Cat Green Island Cruises, Semi-Submarine
6) Movie World
7) Sea World Theme Park
Terms and Conditions:
1. Normal Hotel Check-In Time is 14:00hrs and Check-Out Time is between 10:00-11:00hrs
2. All prices are NETT and non-commissionable in Australian dollars, including GST
3. Confirmation of all quote services and Hotels is Strictly Subject to Availability at the Rates & Standard Room Category Quoted
4. The group tour will operate with a Tour Manager subject to a minimum of 20 full paying passengers travelling together
5. As a third person in a Triple room, in some cities, no extra bed or cot will be provided. Instead, a room with two queen beds will be provided. OR in some cities, a king bed with a rollaway bed will be provided
6. Transfers are on SIC basis on Arrival and Departure (Based on the flights booked by the agent)
7. International and Domestic flight tickets and Visas are not included in the package
8. No Amendments can be made to this Itinerary; you can choose any of the packages as mentioned on the email
9. Certain sightseeing and day tours may be subject to weather conditions or a minimum number of pax’s before they operate and suppliers may cancel of postponing the date of the tour at short notice. Any changes shall be notified to you at the earliest opportunity
10. There is no refund for services not utilized. Extra note for private transfer’s services, waiting time for more than 15 minutes will incur additional hour charge
11. Any services purchased by the traveller while on tour is non – commissionable to the travel agent
12. A security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which are refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid directly by the guest to the hotel when checking in
13. Payments by Visa or Master card incur a 2% transaction fee
14. We are not responsible for any loss or damage to person or property in any manner whatsoever in connection with any travel the subject of this booking, and the customer specifically and unconditionally releases us from all claims in connection with or arising out of that travel. It is the express responsibility of the customer to obtain all travel insurances required in connection with their travel.
15. Booking cancellation policies remain the same in case of any cancellations due to Visa refusals or Medical emergencies.
16. Guests are requested to obtain Travel Insurance to cover their Cancellations or On tour Medical situations on their own.
17. If we are found liable for any loss to the customer whatsoever, our liability for that loss shall be limited to a refund of any fees paid to us by or on behalf of the customer in connection with the booking the subject of the loss, or provision of the services again (to be elected at our discretion).
18. These terms are governed by the laws of the State of Victoria, and the parties all submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of that State.
– 30% payment required at the time of confirmation
– Full payment of this booking is required 30 days prior to travel in AUD
– Booking received within 30 days require full payment upon confirmation
(Failure to remit the final payment on the due date will result in cancellation of your reservation)
– 30% Deposit Payment is Non-Refundable at the time of Booking.
– Less than 30 days of the departure will incur a 75% cancellation fee.
– Less than 21 days of the departure will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- Accommodation at selected/Similar hotels including buffet breakfast.
- Indian Lunch & Dinner in nearby restaurant at a walking distance as per the itinerary.
- Airport transfers as mentioned in the itinerary on seat in coach basis.
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary on private basis.
- Tips not mandatory.
- All Taxes
- Entrance fees to all the sites mentioned in the program.
- Lunch, Dinner or Any other meal throughout the tour.
- Early check-in or late checkout charges.
- Toll charges.
- Usage of the vehicle beyond the given route drives after 06.00 PM, usage of guide beyond the mentioned timings or anything beyond the itinerary
- Camera or Video permits.
- Expenses of a personal nature.
- Any Increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Toll charges.
- Any other services not specified above.
Arriving at Melbourne Airport
Upon arriving at Melbourne Airport, you will be moved to the CBD hotel. The entire day is all you’re your leisure activities.
Melbourne city tour
After breakfast, proceed for the Melbourne city tour with a guided walk through some of the best places, which allow you to explore the beauty of this place. Also visit places like Melbourne Museum, Royal Exhibition Building, Parliament House and many more such fascinating places.
Guided MCG Tour
MCG – is well-known to all the cricket lovers and a visit to the stadium is also on the cards here. A guided walk to the MCG is sure to be a fascinating one for all.
Full Day Penguin Parade Tour – Philip Island
The fascinating sight of the penguins walking back home from the sea could be seen at Philip Island. Along with this, you can also pay a visit to Philip Island Nature Park and get the panoramic views of Western Port and French Island.
Great Ocean Road
This day is dedicated to this place, which is indeed a paradise for every nature lover. The scenic beauty of this coastline is unparalleled and it is sure to offer a visual ecstasy. For photographers, the Great Ocean Road offers umpteen number of chances to capture memories.
Arrival in Cairns
Check-out from the hotel and move to the airport. You will later proceed towards Cairns.
Upon arrival in Cairns, you will be moved to your hotel. A complete day out here for leisure activities.
Big Cat Green Island
A complete day dedicated to the tour of Big Cat Green Island. You can enjoy the beauty of Great Barrier Reef Cruise, either by snorkelling or from a semi-submersible. Snorkelling, a cruise to Green Island, Island rainforest boardwalks etc., are in the offing.
Tour Timing:9 AM to 5PM
Transfer from Hotel to Cairns Airport
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel in Cairns. Move to Cairns Airport for a flight to Brisbane/Goldcoast
Upon arrival at Brisbane airport, you will be moved to your hotel. A complete day for your leisure activities. Overnight stay at Gold Coast
Moving to Brisbane/Gold Coast airport for the return flight back to home.
A memorable visit to the Movie World, a park that offers umpteen avenues for entertainment. The place house a whole lot of adventure rides. The movie theme rides are another attraction of this place.
Some of the most loved movie characters too could be seen in this park.
Park Timing – 10 AM to 5 PM
Visit the Movie World
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and you will be moved to Brisbane/Gold Coast airport for the return flight back to home.