Sri Lanka Tour Packages
The tourist attractions that the land of Sri Lanka holds is vast and the place deserves at least 3 days of your holiday schedule. It is not just the cities or the beaches that are to be visited, but some of the places like Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage, which houses a huge number of elephants, the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic, which is among the UNESCO World Heritage Site etc., are not to be missed places. Not often we get to visit a place that offers amazing travelling, shopping, adventure and entertainment experiences in the right proportions. This island nation has all this to offer. Our 3 Nights 4 Days package to Sri Lanka cover all these important places and pave the platform towards the never-to-be-missed kind of experiences.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Small Group
|No of nights||3Nights / 4 Days|
|No of guest||02 (pax)|
|Room basis||00 SGL / 01 Dbls or Twins / 00 Triple rooms|
|Meal plan||H/B ( B/fast / Dinner )|
1) Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage
2) Kandy – The hill capital
3) Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic
4) Gem Museum Lapidary
5) Royal Botanical Gardens
6) Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery
- Transportation in an air-conditioned Coach with the service of an English speaking National Guide.
- City tour of Kandy, Bentota and City/shopping tour in Colombo.
- Government Tax (VAT 12%).
- Entrance fees to all the sites mentioned in the program.
- Lunch, Dinner or Any other meal throughout the tour.
- Early check-in or late checkout charges.
- Toll charges.
- Usage of the vehicle beyond the given route drives after 06.00 PM, usage of guide beyond the mentioned timings or anything beyond the itinerary
- Camera or Video permits.
- Expenses of a personal nature.
- Any Increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Toll charges.
- Any other services not specified above.
On arrival transfer to Kandy. En route visit to Pinnawala.
Upon arrival move to Kandy. En route to Kandy, there will be a stoppage at Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage, which is a place that is sure to offer a unique experience to one and all.
After the visit to Pinnawela, move to Kandy for the hotel. Check in to the hotel.
Evening – Here begins the Kandy city tour and you will be taken to various places including Upper Lake Drive, Market Square, Arts and crafts Centre, a Gem museum and a lapidary and the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic.
5:30 PM: It is the time for the cultural show. Enjoy the Kandyan Dance, which is a dance form that originated in the area called Kandy of the Central Hills region in Sri Lanka.
Royal Botanical Gardens at Peradeniya
After breakfast, you will be taken to the Royal Botanical Gardens at Peradeniya. An amazing place that houses and treasures a wide variety of fauna, which is sure to attract all the nature lovers.
(Evening ) Here begins the Bentota City tour.
The evening begins with a visit to Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery and visitors could witness the amazing sight of the huge tanks filled with hatchlings, which have been brought there by the fisherman.
Next in the line is aquatic sports activity in Bentota, which is sure satiate the needs of the adventure lover in you. You get to choose from a diversity of water games including Water Skiing, Scuba Diving, Speed Boat Rides, snorkelling, Deep Sea Fishing and much more. After this, return to the hotel in Bentota for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, move to Colombo. After checking in to the hotel in Colombo, proceed for the City tour and shopping in Colombo. You get 7 hours to spend in this amazing city, which has a lot to offer for in form of sight-seeing and shopping. Pettah Bazaar, 100-year-old-clock tower, colonial building, Bandaranaike Memorial International Hall etc., are some of them.
After this, back to the hotel in Colombo for an overnight stay.
After Breakfast, Check-out from the hotel and move to the airport for the return journey.